Register your product
To enable warranty, register your product within seven days after the purchase or delivery date.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Mouserise provides a limited period of warranty on each product as mentioned on product box or in the product page of the official website.
- Products purchased online ( official website, Amazon, Flipkart or on other online stores ) have to be registered for warranty.
- The warranty period commences from the date of registration of the product within seven days after the purchase or the delivery.
- Products should be registered through registration form available on [ Warranty Registration ] page on the official Mouserise website.
- For products which are available at offline channels ( Shopping centers / malls / retailers / distributors / other shops ) warranty registration is not required and the warranty commences from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty cannot be transferred under any conditions.
- The limited warranty covers only manufacturing defects in the device materials, circuit board, device operation, or workmanship of the product. This warranty applies only when the product is used under normal conditions as stated with the product and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, product replacement may only be performed by Mouserise or Mouserise authorized sellers/sites.
Warranty does not covers
- This limited warranty does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk-free guarantees, error-free guarantees, any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use, or merchantability. Whether by statute, common law, or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, physical damage(accident, misuse, or negligence), damage caused by natural calamity or any acts of God and any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, and other attachments.
Our warranty assessment
1. Mouserise technical team may inspect the customer’s products to identify the causes of failures / defects / damages.
2. Mouserise will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” or “Not Under Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below:
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer-induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, power fluctuations, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- If the online purchased Product is not registered for warranty within the registration period of seven days after the purchase and delivery.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Products damaged from improper handling and usage.
- Lost or stolen products
- Non-quality related issue
- Free products
- Accidental damage
- physical damag